« Do or do not, there is no try | Main | So why do I feel sick? »

October 01, 2005

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451c4ea69e200d8346349f653ef

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference FOX hearts NY:

Comments

tom yf

FOX loves the Yankees? Surely this is some sick joke. FOX is sickeningly and unprofessionally in love with the Red Sox. The Sox are total media darlings.

beth

not a joke. that's my perception. interesting your perception is so far the other way.

either way they suck, what they did today switching between games blew, and i'm frustrated with them. that was my point.

Iain

FOX: it was so bad that words fail me... We get 150+ games a year from one of the best brodcasting teams in the business, and as soon as we hit October, we get Tim F*ckin' McCarver. My daughter could do a better job, and she neither speaks English nor understands baseball.

So, it just wasn't our day today. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and go out and win tomorrow. If my calculations are correct, we have a 75% chance of winning the Wild Card tomorrow, a 25% chance of having a one-game playoff Monday and a 0% chance of immediate elimination. If that's the silver lining on today's cloud, I'll take it.

tom yf

Well, I guess we can all agree that FOX sucks. Maybe a diplomatic resolution is this: both teams are so massively talented that they don't go for want of praise. And when the Yanks are getting it I don't notice, and when the Sox do it's like ''what the fuck?''

beth

that's pretty much exactly how i see it, too, i think.

The comments to this entry are closed.

My Photo

Twitter Updates

C2F on Facebook


Tumblr


Photos

  • www.flickr.com

Buy these books




  • The first all-fiction collections devoted to the Red Sox. Click the above to order from Amazon for just ten bucks!


Powered by Rollyo

Statcounter C2F


CONTACT


  • I'm happy to talk with you about exchanging links or advertising on this blog, but please don't use my site's comments section to explicitly promote your site or your business without getting in touch with me first.

    For questions, comments, or ad inquiries on Cursed to First, please email - girlanachronism at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 03/2005
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Categories